PSHTM (Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging)
Permits use of multiple scanned angles to form a single image, resulting in enhanced contrast resolution and improved visualization.
· Gain improved image quality based on auto structure detection
· Sharper & Continuous Edges
· Smooth Uniform Tissues
· Cleaner ‘no echo areas’
Multiple Beam Formation
Maximum 4 times tasking for one transmitted beam, resulting in excellent time resolution and higher frame rate.
Natural Touch Elastography
Based on Mindray’s latest patented technology, natural touch elastography reduces dependence on user operation technique, improving operator’s reproducibility for higher clinical utility.
· Higher stiffness sensitivity
· Good stability and reproducibility
Get a complete and extended view of the anatomical structure through panoramic imaging coupled with velocity indication and forward/backward scan ability making scanning much easier, smoother and more controllable.
UWN (Ultra-Wideband Non-linear) Contrast Imaging
Free Xros MTM
Gain precise anatomical observation by freely placing sample lines at any angle. Attain better images through simultaneous display of up to 3 sample lines.
Free Xros CMTM
TDI & TDI QA
Auto measurement of anterior and posterior wall thickness providing accurate carotid status.
iStorage / iMeasurement / iReport
· iStorage: Directly transfer images and reports to PC via network cable
· iMeasurement & iReport: Offline PC software for user-defined measurement table, formula calculation and report template
DC-40 lets you transfer clinical images and cine to your IOS or android powered smart device via an interactive app. With MedSight you can now take the clinical examinations with you wherever needed.
· 15”/17‘’ LED monitor with 180° rotational angle
· 10.4” touch screen with adjustable angle
· DVD-RW drive and USB ports
· Rotatable and height adjustable control panel
· Retractable QWERTY keyboard
· Cable management design
· 4 active transducer sockets
· Gel warmer
· Dedicated endocavity transducer holder
· Built-in battery supporting real-time scanning
There are no reviews yet.